Reflex Mega City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reflex Mega City

A superhero RP and discussion board for Mature players and posters. Taking place in a unique Multiverse.

Character Bio's power scale

Blackstar
    Blackstar

Character Bio's power scale Empty Character Bio's power scale

Post  Blackstar Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 am

Here is where you post your character; who he/she is, what they are all about and a brief summation of their powers and abilities. Don't have to be big and fancy about it. A good, simple explanation will do.

Oh, as a test, we will be rating character's abilities, powers and such on a scale of 1 to 10. This is just to give peeps an idea of how tough one's character is. Its a rough experiment and a loose guideline but let's be realistic about it, okies. Oh, nobody can go above 10a to start with as only npc's and such have the chance to start at that level-besides the beings and such already at that level. Also, please do not have more than nine skills/actions, okies? Things like regeneration, targeting, toughness or anything which boosts, enhances or improves a skill/action is classified as a modifier. Wealth is its own thing.

1- very weak
    2- weak
    3- average
    4- peak human (top flight athletes and such)
    5- tough
    6- powerful
    7- mighty
    8- monstrous
    9- formidable
    10- max meta
    12- demi god
    14- deific beings
    ??- celestial and beyond

There ya have it. This is just a basic, rough idea of the powers scale and is set only at the start. T'is not perfect but its a guideline. And for those who are not part of my rl gaming group, if you find the time and can find the 2003 Marvel universe rules, we could possibly move to using that system. I found a spot that is actually using it in forum rp and it appears to be working quite well. I'd like to give it a whirl here in time.