Reflex Mega City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reflex Mega City

A superhero RP and discussion board for Mature players and posters. Taking place in a unique Multiverse.

5 posters

So it Begins: The Rise of Darkness

boom
    boom

So it Begins:  The Rise of Darkness Empty armor comes too

Post  boom Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm

James arrives to the door, but as he hears the scream and goes to open the door he states his vow.

"I am a Knight Of Justice and I pledge Fairness to all, to Protect the Weak and Vanquish all Evil"

Cryptic Knight opens the door and rushes to help Cherish. To his shock he sees Oda and the pool of black ooze. His states what witchery is this merlin give me strength! I have never seen anything like this before i prey for the good as his armor gives a Heavenly Glow of goodness. Cryptic stands by Cherish shield up and holding steady.

Mutters this isn't going to be easy tho shall not harm oda with cherish here!

"I am sorry to say Oda but the light is never gone just blinded. You wont prevale light will always win in the long run." Cryptic yells
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

So it Begins:  The Rise of Darkness Empty Re: So it Begins: The Rise of Darkness

Post  Blackstar Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Oda withers under the bright light but not from any act or thought of evil on her part, its just the light is turning back what is happening to her. Oda cries out!

For four year old Cherish, she sees her mother in agony, her heart burst in fear for her mother and when she turns on Cryptic Knight, she is anything but a little child.

"Stop it! You are hurting my mother! Stop it now, or I will hurt YOU!" she cries out with sudden anger and passion

(you will see light mixed with darkness moving, sliding and slinking about her body. One eye burns black, the other burns white, her mouth drawn in tight anger, her face shows fear but is hardened. She glares at YOU Cryptic Knight and her words sound very far from empty.
    You'll also not, that at this point, Cryptic should have been tossed automatically from the house for causing harm to Oda but oddly, he had not. The Earth Mother has strangely, stayed her hand.))
    The Spirits
    Admin

So it Begins:  The Rise of Darkness Empty Re: So it Begins: The Rise of Darkness

Post  The Spirits Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 am

Jacob listened as Brandon relayed what was happening before the current situation started. He wished he could say it was going to be okay, but he was just s lost as to what was going on. He could also sense Brandon wanting to go check on Oda. He too as taking glances towards the house, though not as often as Brandon. He slowly nodded in agreement with Brandon as he mentioned something not being right. His gaze slowly going to Merilee’s eyes as well. “I hope this isn’t what I think it is.” He closed his eyes and let part of his mind try to contact the spirit realm. “Brandon, to the house, don’t worry I’ve got things here. If any issues arise I’ll probably yell really loudly.” He gave a smirk that was more meant to try to calm Brandon than anything else. Jacob was also hoping that the Spirit Council didn’t pick this moment to be too quiet or unable to answer. Though his concentration is shattered by the loud scream he heard from who he knew had to be Cherish. “Brandon, get to the house NOW! Please!” Even Jacob was surprised with the amount of pleading in his voice.

*********************************************************************************

The sight of Oda and what she said mixed in with Cherishes scream and the sense of deep foreboding was almost overwhelming for Darkken. He landed on the back of one of the chairs and exhaled slowly. His feathers begin to stand up on their ends as he notices the black pool on the floor of the kitchen. It’s as though he’s staring in to an ocean of confusion. He needed to turn his attention to something else or possibly get lost in it so he looks over to Cryptic Knight, slightly surprised by his brashness despite what was happening. “Don’t mess with that which you don’t understand man.” even though it may have actually been too quiet for anyone to hear.

The fact that cryptic knight hadn’t been expelled from the house yet spoke volumes. Darkken got a good view of Cherish when she spoke to Cryptic Knight. Just like the rest of her family she had the ability to show an incredibly surprising amount of maturity and authority. She had every right to be worried but all Cryptic Knight was trying to do was help, so he thought he’d try talking again. “Cherish, he’s just going with what he thinks might help Sweetie, he just wants to help is all. Do you really think he’d still be in here if he was trying to hurt Oda?” No matter what was said by anyone, the one thing that stuck in Darkkens mind was what Oda said, who was the “she” Oda was talking about and how is evil rising from the light?
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Suddenly a portal 7 ft by 4 ft opens 10 ft from in front of the house , it shimmers like a pool mercury a man walks through he is 6’4” medium build brown skin and black hair that is graying at the temples . He is wearing a white shirt and a brown and black silk waist coat , with tan pants and boots. Slung over his shoulder is a leather bag and in his left hand a two foot long spear,strapped to hi left hip is a large gun holster. He quietly turns to the portal and says “ Prope Limina” , suddenly as it appeared the portal collapses in on itself. He looks around wearily , a feeling a wrongness feels him . He raises his hand palm up “Phasellus vitae significationibus” , in the palm of his hand is a map of the area with multiple colored dots . He touches the representation of the house and it zooms in on it a glaring red dot is centered in the house, closing the hand holding the map he looks toward the house. He takes a deep breath and sighs . This can’t be good.

Last edited by pyriel32 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Brandon nods, the relief in his face plainly evident, leaving Marilee in Jacob's capable hands. Brandon loved Marilee like an aunt, but he loved his sister and mother with all his heart. He rises quickly to his feet, turning sharply to start his run to the house. He gets no farther than ten feet short of the house when an odd looking portal opens, an impressive looking man stepping through with a rather interesting looking spear.

Brandon's jaw drops to the ground, his feet bringing him to a skittering halt just a few feet from bumping into him. He watches the man remove the portal with spoken words of what Brandon believes to be Latin. He watches the man take out some kind of device, then look at it, finally hearing him speak.

"This can't be good," Brandon hears him say. Brandon himself is about to say something, when he notes movement out of the corner of his eyes. It seems, the defenses are in working order.

The strange man finds himself in what appears to be a spot of trouble as he spots five people bearing down on his position. He also catches the presence of Brandon, who appears to be a fine, strapping young lad of about twenty, staring slack jawed at him.

A large woman of about six foot four, skin almost as dark as ebony, her eyes a brilliant color of blue and physically well built stops a few feet away from the strange interloper. An oversized, silvery white wolf with large canines snarls in the strange man's direction, the animal's path quite evident as it arcs around his right side. A winged figure, dressed in what appears to armor lands a few feet behind Brandon, folding his wings tightly behind him the moment he touches down. Only the man's chin can be seen, the rest of his face covered by his helm. The final person is another male who steps forward. He is of average height for a male along with an average build but their seems to be a presence about him. His skin is slightly tanned, his dark brown eyes are piercing.

None of them know what is happening or who is to blame, any of them only know that they came from the barn and the fields in response to the screams to find Marilee on the ground, still, being watched over by Jacob and a man who suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"You have about three seconds to explain who you are, sir, before we open a can of whoop ass on you," the man growls. The rest drop into aggressive, defensive stances, ready and waiting.
    Thomas O'Riley

Post  Thomas O'Riley Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Hat, book, sunglasses, and sun were all Thomas O'Riley needed to have a relaxing afternoon. It had been a long time since he could sit back and not worry about much. He had put up with many years of abuse. He had many scars all over his body; one went across his right eye, and one down the left side of his cheek. Although, these scars he now wore proudly. They were scars that proved he had made the right decision when he was so very young. Thomas started falling into a peaceful sleep, thinking about the little girl’s life he saved when a faint scream reach his human ears. “MOMMY!”

Thomas had not been at the Ranch long, but he knew Cherish enough to know that that scream was neither playful nor fake. He was off the ground and on his feet before any other screams could reach his ears. As he ran through the field he felt himself getting hot, he didn’t have to look at his hands to know they were on fire. But the feeling of heat was quickly replaced by a tingle sensation in both his legs and arms. Fire was quickly replaced by fur, and running at human speed changed into running with horse power. Now in horse form Thomas moved through the fields like they were nothing.

Once he saw the house he slowed for a moment while he surveyed the sight in front of him. Jacob was kneeling beside the pain stricken Marilee who was sprawled out on the ground with half her face showing. Brandon was staring at something. Thomas quickly skidded to a stop beside Brandon and Air Raid. Thomas shifted back to his human form with fiery hands. "Brandon, what ar..." as he started asking his young friend what was happening his eyes wondered passed the other medas who were also there to spot where Brandon's eyes were already looking. He finally saw what Brandon was looking at. A new comer was standing there. "Oh, well." He said.
    boom
    boom

Post  boom Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 am

Cryptic Knight looks at Cherish confused since he hasn't done anything to his knowledge of hurting Oda besides activating his armor! Then he turns his attention to Oda seeing her look at him thinking "shit its my armor which is causing some harm too Oda"
    thinking too himself," should i drop my guard? what if we get attacked i guess i will have too see i guess..."after that thought
    he hears Drakken say that i was only here to help which is true

Cherish I am not meaning to hurt ur mother but i dont want us hurt neither i do not trust the dark and evil coming from Oda! Cherish if u wish me to drop my guard mylady just say so but nicely ok.

Thank you Drakken do you think i should drop thi guard?

With that Cryptic Knight awaits the reply of Cherish and drakken.
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 am

I come in peace but whatever is in the house didn’t . I will lay down my weapons but ,I WARN YOU IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE DO NOT TOUCH THE SPEAR. He takes a rather large revolver from a holster and places it on the ground. The spear he places in the air in front of himself and steps back away from it. The spear extends to it’s full 6ft and the runes down the blade start to faintly glow. Darrion seeing the glow frowns and says. Now that we have that out of the way, my name is Darrion Esoteric I come on be haft of the Consilium Magicae. We wish to form an alliance to stand against the darkness that is coming.

Meanwhile on the inside of the house a small robotic house fly crawls along the wall it’s micro cameras taking in the seen and sending it back to it’s master.

The runes on the spear become even brighter, um… ,really right now one of you might want to head into the house . Darrion holds his hand palm up and what looks like a holographic display appears showing what’s going on in the house. From the look of it I’m not the one you need to be worrying about.
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Jacob gives a knowing nod to Brandon as he heads towards the house, while keeping his attention on Marilee, though part of his focus was broken by the sound of pounding approaching hooves. He looks around and is only slightly surprised by the horse with flaming hooves changing in to a man but is completely surprised by what is going on closer to the house. “Wind hear my calls, carry the sounds to me.” He says quietly. Instantly he is able to hear what is being said closer to the house. That way if it comes down to it it he’ll be ready to go.

Jacob then closes his eyes and begins to say another quick prayer to the spirit council just to see if they are able to answer again. ‘I have a very big feeling that what’s going on in the house is connected to what’s happening to Marilee, I know it is in fact. Can you guys take a couple seconds to please help me figure out how I can at least help? At least a point in the right direction...’ he asks quietly in his mind.

After sending the prayer he turns his attention towards closer to the house and the man that is now surrounded by fellow ranch members. The glowing spear also catches his attention, the power coming off it was something he couldn’t completely ignore, it was extremely familiar, almosy like he'd seen it somewhere before. Though he did hope that this new person was part of the solution and not a new set of problems waiting to be destroyed, the ranch couldn’t afford to much in the way of distractions as of right now.
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

As tension and uncertainty mounts, emotions run high, suddenly, as quickly as it had begun, it ends. With a soft grunt, Oda collapses, unconscious to a clean floor, none of the black ooze anywhere to be seen. Cherish hears her mother hit the floor, her power fades, her eyes return to normal as she becomes a simple four year old child. She rushes to her mother's side,where she falls to her knees to gently grip her mother's face. She has never seen anything like this happen to her mother and her terror can be seen in the way she gently grips Oda's face, the tears running down her little cheeks.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy! Wake up mommy," she cries out, her little hands patting her mother's face repeatedly, hoping her effort would wake Oda. Cherish has no idea if her mother is alive. She turns her head to look at both Cryptic Knight and Darkken.

"Please help, mommy! I don't want to lose my mommy," she pleads as only a four year old child can. Cherish lowers her head upon her mother's chest, snuggling into her still mother, whispering, "Please help her!"

Unseen, just outside of Darrion's peripheral vision where the overly large wolf has circled, the beast named Silvermoon gives a slight nod of his wolfish head to, Marik Dorith, the man standing before Darrion. With Darrion making the peaceful gestures, Marik acknowledges the man's actions along with Silvermoon's and relaxes his stance as do the dark skinned woman and the winged figure. Brandon allows himself to relax as well, his tension exiting him in the form of a loud sigh which is rather loud.

Despite the wariness towards Darrion and the now visible presence of Thomas, the group did hear and heed the the man's word about the spear, each of them curious but cautious, wondering how it floated before this interloper and why the various runes upon its blade were glowing.

"You are correct in your words, young one," says a strong voice from behind Darrion, "but you will have things to answer for," the voice of Silvermoon adds with a matter of fact tone. With no way of knowing, in the time Silvermoon spoke, he had taken the form of a large native man and having moved as he spoke, the click of the wooden screen door shuts on his final word.

The others simply continue to watch both Darrion and the odd spear before them, neither making an aggressive move or showing a friendly attitude. Something had happened here and though they were unsure as to what, they were experienced enough not to take chances nor would they lower their guard too far. Unlike the others, Brandon's attention was not focused on the interloper but rather the spear hovering in mid air. He wondered how it could such a thing, wondered why the markings upon the weapon were glowing. Something in the back of his mind gnawed away at him, a thought, a feeling, an emotion but there was something about that weapon he couldn't put his finger on, something he believed had an odd familiarity about it.

Brandon's eyes focus on the strange, glowing runes.

Across the yard, where Marilee lay with her face half buried in the ground, her index finger moves ever so slightly, a barely audible moan disturbs the dirt beneath her mouth.

Whispered words flow in with the wind Jacob has called upon. Gentle and kind are the words but do little to fulfill Jacob's request; at least in the way he had expected.

"What is shared between Odanuda and Marilee was there the day they were born. What they share now is but a warning but it is not as they understand. She comes, yes she does, but it is not the she which is to be expected. When the time comes, see to the truth." The female voice whispers into Jacob's ear. "Hope is eternal and though darkness can slow it down, it can NEVER, ever be conquered. Seek deception within hope!"

The whispered voice vanishes, leaving Jacob rather perplexed.

pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 am

Inside the fly continues to record the situation and send the data to the image in Darrion’s hand.

So is this the usual greetings Ya’ll give people that are here to try to help or should I feel …… Darrion ends his snarky comment as he watches the seen inside the house. A small window opens in the corner Oda’s Vitals start to play across the image . He looks over to Marik looks like one of your people is unconscious at the moment . He moves his other hand over to the image and places a finger on one corner and the image enlarges . He then flicks the image and it starts to rotate so all could see. He drops both hands to his sides. Looks like the ball is in your court.
    Thomas O'Riley

Post  Thomas O'Riley Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Thomas looked from Brandon to Air Raid. He looked the man with the screen from head to toe. He didn't know what to think, this was a lot of crap going on at once. He didn't like the look of the guy, but his mom always told him not to judge a book by its cover. "It is pretty weird that you show up just as all hell is breaking loose here. Just saying." Thomas said this in a voice that was NOT accusing, nor was it trusting. Thomas was guarded, ready to attack as soon as the orders were given.

A part of him wanted to run into the house, to see what he could do, but he knew he would be useless. He knew if I fight was to break out, it would be right here. He would be more help here than inside the house. So, he waited, he listened, he watched, he prepared just in case.
    boom
    boom

So it Begins:  The Rise of Darkness Empty Cryptic Knight

Post  boom Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:39 am

Crpytic Knight looks at Darkken and says "How can we help Oda looks bad and threating but I dont feel threated how do we help when we dont know how to?

Cryptic Knight ponders in his mind ways to help, 1. End Odas suffering but dont really know if it will help, 2. I really dont know how too.

Crytic knight walks too the door and looks too see if anyone was out there. He sees a group of people out there so he opens the door and says can u guys help us in the house we need some help here (Cryptic Knight has a confused and yet worried look apon his eyes)
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:17 am

Darkkens eyes flitted back and forth between Cherish and Cryptic Knight. He could understand Cherish’s dilemma, even after her impressive show of powers in response to protecting her mother. She is after all a child, a special child but a child still none the less. He’d seen many things that validated his assumptions. These were also furthered by the secrecy of the spirit council. “Mr. Knight, don’t be rash buddy, there’s multiple ways to help Oda. Like picking her up and taking her to a better place to rest. Believe me, I’d know if anything exceptionally dire was going on with her.”

Darkken fluttered closer to Cherish cautiously. “My dear I honestly have no idea what happened to your mother, but I can tell you she’s just resting. Whatever it was took a lot out of her and she just needs to sleep.” Darkken said, his voice soft, gently and soothing. “I need you, we need you to be the strong little girl I know you are Cherish. We get your mom in to her bed and she’ll be right as rain as they say.” He looked over to Cryptic Knight. “That means you get over hear and give me a hand, seeing as how I’m currently lacking my own.”

***********************************************************************************

Jacob rolled his eyes slightly, ‘Figures that The Council could be counted on to make a cryptic statement that may or may not have something to do with the situation at hand. Why is it never a straight answer with these guys? Anymore cryptic and I may have to call them all Vorlons.’ He thinks to himself. He also hears what’s going on closer to the house. “Dude, two very important people to this place collapse and then you show up out of nowhere, man, it ain’t poor hospitality on our behalf, its you and that odd looking spearing hovering in front of you that belies the poor timing..” He had no idea if he was heard, he just wanted to say part of what he felt. His mind went back to what the voice said. ‘What she are they talking about this was all just a warning? ‘. “Seek deception in hope, man, like I’m gonna know what that means.” He shook his head and stood. As he stood, he took Marilee up in his arms gently, silently calling on the earth for a little extra strength. “Clear a path, this sleeping girl needs a bed to relax in and we need to come to a peaceful resolution of this pointless distraction.”
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 am

Marik scowls at Darrion and is about to respond when he hears Jacob's words. He simply thumbs in Jacob's direction. "What he said, dude!"

The others nod in agreement, each having seen the image of Oda, when Nebele speaks up herself. She has a good grasp of the English language but she speaks with a strong Swahili accent.

"Yes, we see the situation you have shown us and Silvermoon has moved within to help Oda and we shall remain here, you and I," she states but that "I" is emphasized by her glancing to her other companions. The six foot four, well built, muscular African woman turns and smiles at Darrion. "But as Jacob has stated, it is just a bad case of wrong place wrong time. I hope you will understand our concerns and our need for safety at this time," she adds with a nod towards the still floating spear.

Brandon is standing with Air Raid and Thomas but he pays little heed to anything being said around him. He is still focused on that spear, still trying to equate it with something in his past, its familiarity, the markings, something. As his thoughts roil around in its quest for an answer, the vision of a dark haired woman passes through his mind. But before he can latch onto it, the vision vanishes. With his mesmerism broken, he darts past everyone else and into the house, now remembering where he should be, the screen door slamming shut as he starts shouting for his mother.

Cherish sniffles, her head upon her mother, eyes looking up as she listens to Darkken explain things to her. Once the Raven finishes speaking to her, she suddenly sits up, rubs her eyes free of tears, then gives Darkken a simple nod. She then turns her look to Cryptic Knight, reaching up to point lazily at him.

"He can take mommy to her bed. Mommy likes to lay on her bed when she's not feeling well. Can you help my mommy, mister," she says, her eyes large, round and hopeful.
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 am

Darrion sniffs at the comment about the council being cryptic trust me you don’t know the half of it. Sorry about the timing , that is kind of my fault the I would have been here earlier but the teleport spell I used to get here first sent me to Cartridge I didn’t take into account for the shielding you have over the area. I’m just glad tha…………before he can finish the thought a young male runs into the house.
    Thomas O'Riley

Post  Thomas O'Riley Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Thomas listened as everyone spoke; he was not use to this kind of thing. Yes, he has been in many fights with dark beings, but he didn't like confrontations. This one just seemed like a really bad case of bad timing.

"How about you put that spear away, so we can all relax a little." Thomas said, he was feeling defensive. Going from relaxing to defensive didn't feel too good.

There was not much else he could say, he was just worried about the two ladies that were obviously not okay. The fire that was in his hands went out and he finally relaxed just a little. Nebele and Jacob were right, it seriously seemed like a wrong place at the wrong time scenario, so there was no reasons to be on the defensive said... this could of been a naive thought.

Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 pm

OOC: For those in the house, Silvermoon and Brandon have just now entered the picture inside the house.
    boom
    boom

So it Begins:  The Rise of Darkness Empty Cryptic Knight

Post  boom Thu May 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Cryptic Knight looks apon Cherish and says "ok i will take her to her bed."
    Cryptic Knight kneeled down and slowly picked up Oda in his arms and says "lead the way too her bed and i will put her there."

As Cryptic knight carries Oda too her bed he ponder's in his head the things he can also do but this isn't normal and is very strange to him but i am here to help cherish. I wonder what kind of evil this is........?

Cryptic looks at Darkken and says "whats next" as Cryptic sets Oda down in her bed gently and carefully!
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 am

Darkkens eyes softened greatly as he looked at Cherish. “Relax my dear, everything is going to be okay, believe me. Warnings come in all shapes and sizes, it just so happens that this shape and size scared us all out of our wits.” Suddenly his attention was shifted to the slamming screen door.

Darkken could tell by the yelling that the one that entered was Brandon. “Brandon, please relax.” He yelled. “It’s was just a scare, she’ll be okay, she just needs some rest and relaxation my friend. So please, quiet down.” He then turned his attention to Cryptic Knight. “Now we just wait, and thanks for doing the heavy lifting for me, I’d have done it but I’m kind of a lacking hands.”

Jacob made his way to the house steadily, being careful to not overtly jostle Marilee. He also uses the opportunity to get a better look at Darrions spear. The familiarity was eerie and frustrating at the same time. As he walked by Darrion and in to the house Jacob smirked. “You may want to explain yourself a little better, on a farm full of unique people Marik is pretty much the only one that makes me poop my pants some times.” With a slight chuckle Jacob used a gust of wind to open the screen door.

Entering quickly, Jacob took Marilee to her room and put her down gently. Setting her down as one would when putting a sleeping child in to bed. “Wish ya could talk and tell me exactly what happened.” Jacob whispered softly. His ears were still also tuned to what was going on outside. He said another quick prayer to ask for winds help in hearing what happened throughout the rest of the house as well.
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Wed May 11, 2011 10:11 pm

pyriel32 wrote:Darrion smiles and steps forward to take up the spear . As soon as he does the shaft of the spear shrinks to the size of a grip on a short sword and places it into it’s sheath. He then bends down and picks up his revolver and holsters it. Well not that we are on friendlier terms . Can we get out of the sun and into the house please?

Marik nods, looking about at the others, giving them that look of, "things are kosher"! "Well, you're more than welcome to enter the house but I think things are well in hand in there," he says but a look of concern furrows his brows. "But we've never seen anything like that before. I mean, the way Marilee just hit the deck like that and the fact that Cherish ran into the house, screaming her mother's name, leads me to believe things are no better in there." He looks towards the door where Jacob had just moments earlier, passed through, carrying Marilee.

The others nod in agreement, Air Raid speaking up, "Yeah! Whatever is going on, strikes me as not being good but when you think about it, everything has been too quite. Wayyy too quiet for too long," he states. "It was only a matter of time before something hit us."

He turns a bit to face Thomas. "Up to you what you wish to do son. You can go back to what you were doing or enter the house for a bit, see what's up," he says. He moves past Thomas gently patting him upon the shoulder.

Nebele watches the others move off while Darrion makes for the door of the house. Her curiosity is still peaked, wondering who this strange man could be, appearing out of nowhere and the odd weapon he possessed, which had just hovered there, its runes having glowed softly all the while till he took hold of it. But she was also concerned about Oda and Marilee and when she finally moves forward, her need to be near her friends outweighed her curiosity of the weapon.

She followed in behind Darrion, but as she does, she smirks slightly and wonders what will happen to Darrion as he passes through the doorway. Nobody ever enters without at least some little thing happening.

((OOC: As Darrion passes through the door, he can have thoughts and such before hand, etc but once he steps through, he will be taken elsewhere! Okies!! hehe Time for me to play with Darrion's noggin...hehehe))

pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Thu May 12, 2011 12:05 am

Darrion smiles and being the mage that he is, he silently scans the door for any magical enchantments . As he steps foot on the poarch he closes his eyes and opens them again seeing the magic eminating from the door. Thinking to himself, damn oh well I just got here let's see what happens. Closeing his eyes again Darrion steps through the door.
    Thomas O'Riley

Post  Thomas O'Riley Thu May 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Thomas listens as Air Raid looked at him and tells him it is up to him if he wished to either go back to what he was doing, or go into the house. Thomas turned toward him and nodded as Air Raid spoke to him. Then the muscular blue dressed man pats Thomas on the shoulder then moved away.

Thomas was one for quietness, he had a life that was very draining. But while he had been on the ranch he had come to care for Oda, Cherish and even Marilee and the idea of just going to rest didn't sit right with him. How would he be able to rest peacefully if he didn't know what actually happened to the two women.

He watched as some of the others moved into the house, then Darrion starts toward the house. Thomas was about to move toward the house himself when he remembered what happened when he first entered. His whole body had tingled, most would think that it would be uncomfortable but it really wasn't. So, now Thomas found himself pause as Darrion stopped at the threshold, Nebele stopping between them too. He wanted to know what would happened to Darrion when he walks through the door. When Darrion paused Thomas wanted to tell him to just move, but he really was not one to speak out like that to a stranger, so he just watches.
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am

Jacob sit on the edge of Marilee’s bed, his mind racing between what happened to Marilee and how Oda looked in her room when he passed. “This whole warning system needs an overhaul and the council needs to work on their delivery skills.” Jacob gets up off of Marilee’s bed and stretches out on the floor next to her bed. ‘At least this way, I’ll be right here when she comes to.’ He thinks to himself. He had no intention of leaving Marilee’ side until he knew she was absolutely safe.

*******************************************************************************

Darkken takes note as all the people enter the room to check on Oda. He knows that what had affected Oda had also possibly been connected to Marilee. He knew it was a warning and that Jacob had gotten yet another cryptic response from the council.

Darkken takes note of how Silvermoon is with Oda, he knows she’s in good paws. “I’m gonna go over to Merilee’s room with Jacob, don’t worry, we’ll hear everything.” With that he takes off over to Marilee’s room to also check on her.
    As he enters he sees Jacob laying on the floor. "I know what your doing, you're trying to get in that nap we we're trying to take behind the barn. Good call." He flits over to beside Jacob and nestles in to the crook of his armpit. "Rest lightly Jacob, we're just getting started kid."

Last edited by The Spirits on Sun May 15, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Sun May 15, 2011 1:01 am

Elsewhere....

Darrion peers into the hallway of the home, seeing a waxed, clean, well worn floor before him but as he steps through the door, a wooden floor is not what his feet walk upon. There was no flash, no warning,nothing to indicate what had happened, his feet now treading upon natural grass, leaves scattered about him.

As he looks around, he finds himself in a small clearing of what appears to be a large, thick, lush coniferous forest. The smell from pine trees mixes with the varied smells of other trees which mixes with the various, pungent, sweet, aromas of the flora and fauna found within this forest. Sunlight leaks through many places in the forest's canopy, casting a soft, warm gentle glow about the clearing. A soft wind gently passes through on occasion, caressing Darrion's cheeks with care and warmth. Scattered about the small clearing are various types of wildlife; a white tailed deer, a family of racoons, a cougar lounging lazily upon a rock nearby, a large grizzly sitting on its butt now looking in curiosity at Darrion's arrival are but a few of the animals here.

The song of various birds work together in harmony with insects such as crickets and cicadas, all of it working together to give one the feeling of peace and serenity, a feeling of welcome.

Darrion finds that he is standing dead center of the small clearing, all eyes besides the grizzly now turn to him. Darrion feels no danger, no threat. As he looks about, a beautiful woman with long flowing raven colored hair, dark tanned skin, brown eyes, dressed in native garb enters the clearing.

She approaches Darrion in a gentle, welcoming manner.

"Greetings, young Darrion," she says in a warm, breezy tone. "I'm glad you could drop in," she adds with a smile. "We need to talk!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:02 pm