Reflex Mega City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reflex Mega City

A superhero RP and discussion board for Mature players and posters. Taking place in a unique Multiverse.

+2
Blackstar
hoggj
6 posters

Enter the Dark Hunter

boom
    boom

Enter the Dark Hunter - Page 3 Empty Cryptic Knight

Post  boom Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 pm

As Cryptic Knight watches his axe get wiped aside like nothing. As he lands he says "wow that sucked" then drew his sword and raised his sheild to try some defence for the on coming attack which looks like it will be a strong one! when the dark waves hit he tries too hold his ground but lasted for a great 5seconds as he gets lefted in the air with the feeling of cold and death peeling threw his thoughts, as Cryptic Knight goes too hit the ground he puts his sheild under him like a sled!!
    as Cryptic Knight hits the ground he slowly gets up and says he needs his axe he puts his gauntlet on his chest plate and and chants a spell too summon his axe back.
    "By the force of murlin thi axe and i are one"

+6 acrobatics
    +sheild
    then for axe
    full stones into mastery of magic
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Enter the Dark Hunter - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter the Dark Hunter

Post  Blackstar Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm

When the dark wave of energy vanishes, it has become deathly quiet. Crucifix looks about, seeming quite pleased with the further death and destruction he has wrought. All about him the terrain is grey and lifeless, the carcasses of hundreds of humans lay scattered over a half mile area, empty and void of life, terror and fear frozen upon their faces. Most had died trying to escape his dark wave of death, others died while still in their vehicles as both human and dozens of vehicles had been tossed about like paper in a gust of wind. Those valiant emergency personnel who had arrived on scene had also become victims to Crucifix's depraved and uncaring act of violence as their bodies, like all the others lay scattered about the terrain amidst the broken, crushed remains of their emergency vehicles. The odd dark red, purplish fire which had burned like an announcing pyre of destruction upon the multi car accident, continued to burn upon each of those individual vehicles.

It was nothing short of a war zone, reminiscent of the horrid final weeks of the five year Korean war where both sides had been guilty of committing acts of atrocities against humanity. But unlike the war, it was one, single man who had caused this horror but unlike the war, he had done this for one reason only.

Because he could!

Crucifix's smile fades quickly when he finally notices the good Reverend Marcus and Darrion still standing and very much unaffected by his attack. His remaining, gloating smile turns to one of anger as looks for the others and despite being scattered about, they were picking themselves out of the dirt and rubble. He then seeks and finds Angel Star, the young Star Child having been protected by Nahima Lore using her body to cover Angel. He loathed Star Children but at this moment, he was quickly developing a deep hatred for these other metas. How did they not succumb to the mind affecting effect of his attack? They were far more than normal humans and as such, could not be affected by the death effect of his attack but they should be mentally crippled right now and this infuriated him.

He had heard Darrion's question about, "gradually becoming an asshole or were you born this way," and had simply dismissed it as bravado but now, seeing the situation, Crucifix realized it had been from confidence, whether Darrion had known it or not. Something else was going on and he needed to find out what. He may be a god but unlike most mythology anywhere in the universe, gods are not completely omniscient or omnipotent.

He completely ignores Darrion along with the others near him, spinning slightly on his heels and begins strolling with purpose in Angel and Nahima's direction. If anyone had answers, Angel Star would. He knew, the moment he had arrived in this dimension that Angel's mother was not involved with things, had become uninterested in the affairs of the universe long ago, her disinterest causing her to sequester herself to a far corner of the universe where she has remained quiet. Events a few years ago had prompted her to create Angel Star due to a visit by G Siphon and then had returned to her privacy. He suddenly stops, staring up into the sky.

"Wait," he tells himself. "How can this be possible? If she showed up here...... How? She is.... She now works for me but how....?" His line of thinking ends as he suddenly bursts out laughing, but not with the laugh of someone hearing a funny joke, but the hard, cold reality of suddenly understanding something. His laughter reverberates all around him, harsh, cold, empty of humor sending chills up the spines of those around him.

He continues forward, closing the near five hundred yard distance between him and Angel, the dead, graying grass turning to ash dust beneath the tread of his boots. He speaks a few words,five small ribbons of dark energy now pass around him like orbiting moons. Somebody had been tinkering around with things while he had been healing from his defeat in Dimension one and he would find out who and why. He doubted that Angel would know much, but she would be able to fill him in on G's visit many years ago, something he was very curious to ask her about. But if she knew nothing, or was unable to answer him, he would enjoy destroying her, leaving the multiverses with one less Star Child. Of course, he would question the others as well, no sense leaving them out of his..... Fun!
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Enter the Dark Hunter - Page 3 Empty Chapter 2

Post  Blackstar Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Some distance away, hidden from the eyes of those they watch and the prying eyes of the Dark Ones, stand two women, clad in simple silken robes, one of purple and whites, the other of blues and yellows which slowly ripple and whisper about them in the soft breeze. They stand in bitter, sorrowed silence, silent witnesses to the battle, the carnage taking place, unable to interfere directly lest they be discovered and their own plans, recently made, be laid bare to the Dark Ones.

They have been here since the battle started, watching, witnessing it all, seeing and sensing the feelings and emotions of doubt and uncertainty within Angel Star's mind as she fought a valiant but losing battle against Crucifix. They witnessed the arrival of the others and how quick they were to assess and begin to deal with the situation. Their hopes sank a bit as Angel went down, her inner darkness now gaining a foothold within her heart as she now questioned her abilities. Uncertainty rose within them as the others, to this point seemed ineffective but yet, hope burned brightly in the shadow of despair for they had both sensed the arrival of somebody else, someone who had been thought long dead, someone who had abandoned the Gods of the Lighted Path many millions of years ago, one who had betrayed them and in that act destroyed her own family.

Khismet, Bharana and Phortheea (For-the-aa) had been the only ones to survive the destruction of their family becoming pawns for their now Dark Masters. But through the millions of years of their servitude, countless tortures and acts of brutality against them, Phortheea had lived up to her part of being long suffering and hopeful, carrying all three of them through their horrid lives. Never once did she flinch or waver. Never once did she wish to give up or attempt to take her life of which she prevented Khismet and Bharana numerous times from doing so. Despite the pain she suffered and endured during her days of torture, in the Dark One's efforts to break her spirit, she held strong. Where others, as Khismet and Bharana have, would succumb to such things, Phortheea did not. Her beliefs, her convictions and her hopes burned too strongly within her heart but to protect herself and her two companions, she relented somewhat but only in purpose of keeping them alive and unknown to all around her, even her own companions, she had been guiding and directing Darrion's path to the very day Khismet's weapon found him as he battled a demon of some strength. He had spotted the weapon and took a chance, luck favoring him as he used the weapon against the demon, totally annihilating him. From that day forth, Darrion has wielded the Blade of Khismet, a god weapon, forever changing the course of, not only his own, but the destiny of all life.

"He is cruel and unkind. A simple bully who finds great joy in the pain and suffering of all around him," Khismet says, speaking of Crucifix.

"I know. His heart has never known good and probably never will but one can always hope, yes?" Phortheea responds. "Don't we all deserve a chance to know what its like to be good?" she adds with a gestured nod of her head.

"You're incredible, Phortheea. Even now, you still think there is a chance for him. I love you for all that you've done for me and Bharana and what you've brought us through, but sometimes, I think you are seriously prone to flights of fancy," Khismet says in a rather disappointing tone. "You really think that one such as him can be saved, that he can find redemption?"

"I didn't say that, I just meant that everyone deserves a chance to know good, to be good to know something other than what he knows," Phortheea responds, her tone sounding a bit hurt.

"We don't have much time," Khismet says, glancing upwards, changing the topic. She didn't like hurting Phortheea's feelings but sometimes, she just did. Sometimes, her friend simply needed a reality check. She didn't believe for one minute that the son of the Dark One leader, Koranax had one good blood cell within him, let alone the ability to ever become good.

"I lied to Bharana so he would be innocent of any knowledge as to where we are or what we're up to, Phortheea but his lack of knowledge has only bought us a short amount of time," informs Khismet.

"I can sense her. I can't believe she's here and where has she been hiding all this time," queries Phortheea, gazing off towards Reverend Marcus, her eyes focusing upon his weapon. "I think she's here to help us, Khismet," she adds, tearing her eyes from the gun in Marcus's hand to look into Khismet's eyes with a hopeful look, seemingly expecting a supportive answer. "Why else would she just suddenly appear here?"

Khismet looked deep into her friend's eyes, could see that she was expecting a hopeful answer, one that would support her question. She could see no way to delicately tell her friend otherwise, she finally answers, "No! Its not possible, Phortheea. She betrayed us, turned against us and because of her action, literally handed us to the Dark Ones. She cannot be trusted. If she is here now, its for her own ends, no more no less. For all we know, she could end up handing over Oda and the others to the Dark Ones as well. Why else would Crucifix be here."

"No! No, I won't, I can't believe that. Xianal (Zee-a-nall) would not willingly betray us. She is a friend, I knew her, she would not do such a thing. I didn't believe it then, I'll not believe it now, despite what you say. She was.... She is my friend," snaps Phortheea, her face becoming rigid with anger.

"Stop it, Phortheea. Just stop it! We've had millions of years to think, chew and ponder over her actions and the events around them. It is quite clear that Xianal betrayed us. Stop being so ridiculous, stop hanging on to the past, to a friendship she willingly betrayed. Face it Phortheea, despite your beliefs or what you want to believe, you didn't know her as well as you thought. When will you let go?"

"Never! I'll never stop believing in her. She didn't betray us. I can't prove it, I have no way to prove it, I just feel it, here," she pats her chest firmly, "in my heart, Khismet and if you can't accept that then.... then....." She falls silent, too angry, too hurt to finish her words, not wanting to say anything that would hurt her friend. She didn't want to believe Khismet, but deep in the back of her mind, there was a piece of her that knew, accepted the possibility that her friend Xianal had turned against her. She just didn't choose to accept it.

Khismet sighs heavily, shaking her head, saying, "I'm sorry, Phortheea. Sometimes I..." She too falls silent for a moment. "Maybe she is here to help, I don't know but after a few million years, it is hard to accept. I don't know," she says, giving an apologetic look to Phortheea.

Phortheea loved both Khismet and Bharana dearly, the two of them meaning so much to her, especially since the their defeat so many millions of years ago, leaving them the only survivors. Hearing Khismet relent just a bit saw her own anger fade away rapidly. "Its okay," she says to her, taking Khismet's hand into her own, giving it a loving squeeze. "I've always wondered if she turned on us for her own ends but I just can't, will not accept that. I know we lost the others in that final assault and not a day goes by that I don't weep for our family but I believe Xianal would not turn on her family unless there was a justifiable reason." She looks long into Khismet's eyes. "Courage, honor and wisdom meant everything to her, Khismet. Her philosophies, her beliefs meant everything to her so why or what would turn her against herself and if we don't have faith that she had a reason, if we don't have hope that her actions had a purpose, then what are we left with?"

Khismet gives a slight smile to her friend. "I really hate arguing with you, especially when you toss the "hope" tangent at me," she says giving Phortheea's hand a return squeeze. The two look back out over the battlefield, noting that Crucifix is now on the move.

"She did, after all, prevent the others from succumbing to the mind effect of his attack," whispers Khismet. "I guess that counts for something."

Phortheea nods, saying, "It does, but to take a page from your book, we must be on guard, just in case you are right."

Their conversation is interrupted, the cold chill of Crucifix's sudden laughter rippling up their spine.

"He's starting to figure things out," Khismet says, her voice tight with the fear of knowledge.

"How can you tell?" asks a curious Phortheea.

She smiles at Phortheea. "Call it a hunch, a deep feeling, here," she pats her gut.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing," Phortheea says, a wry smile on her face. "He's moving again," she points.

"I see. Do you think Angel will survive what is coming, what she will have to endure, to experience?"

Phortheea nods her head, a look of confidence filling her eyes, her words filled with certainty. "Yes! She will but not because of her own heart her own courage but because of them, because of Darrion, Marcus, Anji, Thomas and Cryptic Knight, Nahima and Katya, even Ambrose and Elisha will play a part. But Marcus and Darrion will be key in more ways then they know. They each have a faith beyond measure within them and it will be needed in the days to come." She looks to Khismet. "And you know this. I know you've always known this because you sense the ripples of destiny as easily as someone tasting delicious food. You can't discern things, but you know, don't you?"

"If they fail, Angel fails and if she fails, then Crucifix will be one step closer to achieving his father's purpose. But its confusing, Phortheea, she responds, giving her friend her answer, "Time, space and dimensions, all of it has been skewered beyond recognition. Dreams, thoughts, reality have been twisted and warped. Only we know the truth but we are powerless to do anything about it."

Phortheea smiles with absolute confidence. "They will succeed. I could list off many reasons why I believe this but I will give only one." She looks deep into Khismet's eyes. "As long as one person continues to believe, even if the whole universe is torn down around them, as long as they have faith that things will work out, then hope will never die."

"I believe!"

Khismet shakes her head, smiling, glancing out one more time to Darrion and the weapon she created so long ago, now within his hands. "I believe too," she mutters, "but my belief will be strengthened once he learns that weapons capability. When he does, the path of destiny will be open to him."

With a wave of her hand, the two lovely women with long flowing dark hair and varied colored silk robes, vanish amidst the twinkling of pale blue sparkling lights. What Phortheea had not mentioned to Khismet was the fact that Xianal had known they were there and that they had been watching but it was a small thing of which she would say nothing about. She didn't see the need to possibly upset her friend any further.

Last edited by Blackstar on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Nahima removed her hands from within the ground, having buried and gripped to keep herself there and to shield Angel from Crucifix's last attack. She shakes the rubble from her, looking down at Angel. She was quiet, unnervingly quiet which gave Nahima an uneasy feeling. She could see complacency within Angel's eyes which were wet from crying, which she had done throughout Curcifix's attack. As Nahima rose to her feet, she knew something was wrong with Angel. She had never seen her like this before but for now, she needed to assess the situation and when she looked about her, she was totally stunned and shocked. She has been in many battles and dealt with a few villains who wielded some level of power and ability but she has never seen anything like what she was looking over now. Where vehicles and people once used to be, there was nothing but open terrain, void of life, the husks of bodies dotting the landscape. What did not lay in the dead zone, lay on its outskirts, just as dead and unmoving! Save for her and her friends and a few others, nobody else stirred. Even the emergency crews were now dead, their vehicles scattered about.

Anger and frustration filled her, tempered with the niggling edge of doubt, for if Angel could not stop this madman, then what could she or any of the Ranch members hope to accomplish. A myriad of thoughts rolled about in her head as she continued to look about, wondering what she could possibly do or even if there was anyone to help besides Angel. She suddenly remembered Ambros! Quickly spinning her head, her eyes casting about for a few moments until she finally finds him some distance away, rising to his feet. From her vantage point, she is unable to tell if he is okay and is about to head his way, when something catches her attention. Nahia's heart thumps heavily in her chest as the cold grasp of icy fingers grips at her, chilling her to the core. This feeling was almost akin to the feeling which washed over her during Crucifix's dark energy wave attack; a harsh, cold feeling that tore at the soul.

Crucifix is coming her way and she cannot help but feel that Angel is his target!

No time to think, no time to ponder, no time to feel afraid or give into fear, Nahima steps over Angel, stepping beyond her a few feet where she takes a defensive stance. Lighting crackles to life arcing up and down her arm as she readies for whatever may happen in the next few minutes. She didn't know if she could stop him, let alone do anything to him, but if it was Angel he wanted..... She would not let her friend fall into Crucifix's hands, no matter what!

She waits and watches him close the distance.

Katya slowly picks herself up from the ground feeling a bit groggy and shook up to stand a wee bit unsteadily upon her feet. An echoing shiver runs down her spine from the attack which had sent her flying. Never before had she felt such a thing, as though something cold, dangerous and sinister had tried to steal the very essence of her soul. She had fought the feeling, but thankfully, it was not a strong enough attack, so she thinks but she wasn't the only one who had felt the chill gripping touch of that attack. Her symbiote, the suit which was part of her, which gave her the ability to become Eqinox had shown little love for the feeling from that attack, having retreated to the back of her mind. Katya could sense, strongly, how scared the symbiote was and even though the Equinox symbiote had become active enough to prevent Katya from being hurt from the hard landing, it refused to do anything at this moment. Katya knew well how it felt and did her best to ease the symbiote mind by thinking soothing thoughts.

As she did this, Katya looked around the area, taking in the situation and was shocked and appalled by what she now saw. Nothing in a large area lived! The ground, the grass, trees and such were void of their once vibrant colors, now just a deathly grey. Near her and stretched out around her were the bodies of what once used to be living, active humans but who were now dead. She could tell they were dead, not just by the fact the bodies were quiet and unmoving but because their skin was stretched taught across their skeletal structure like an emaciated person and the same grey pallor as everything else. What she saw only made the mind of the symbiote withdraw deeper into her mind and when she turned to face the direction of where she remembered seeing Nahima and the others, she took a step back in shock and horror when she looked upon the face of what was once a woman laying but a few feet away. Etched into her face, burned into her eyes was the face of terror, the kind of terror that one only witnesses in the most horrible of nightmares. Katya's hand quickly covered her mouth to stifle the scream which would have erupted forth save for the fact it choked deep within her throat.

Katya had been in many conflicts and seen many things in the few years fighting as a meta being in service for the Ranch but she had never seen anything like this. Whoever that white haired man was, he was dangerous and cruel and for the first time, ever, in her life, absolute terror and fear stole her consciousness, her last thought was sadness and sorrow for the lives which had been lost here today.

Katya falls back to the ground, the impact causing dead, grey dust to billow out around her.

Last edited by Blackstar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hoggj
    hoggj

Post  hoggj Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:32 am

Ambrose Carrington groaned and rolled onto his back feeling cold metal underneath him.

Exhaling slowly he then raised himself into a sitting position and looked around as his eyes adjusted to the dim interior of the van.

He saw that he was in the back of an upside down Van and at its rear doors were dented and cold wedding in some of the outside light which partially filled the interior of the van.

He found that the van did not contain very much at all; other than one of the large first aid cases he had been carrying, a tool box, a green plastic garden chair and a broom.

Ambrose then winced in pain after having looked about and pressed his right hand against his left collarbone, he then moved his hand along his shoulder and then down his arm at which point he then gritted his teeth followed by grunting out loud in pain.

We rose to his feet in until the position and then shuffled forward and pressed his good arm against a back door of the dented rear doors of the van.

It found that no matter what he tried the rear doors of the land would not budge open, and soul will link ack towards the middle of the van he reached upwards and tried the side sliding door, and found to his surprise that it slid open easily letting in a wash of sunlight that filled the interior of the van.

Setting himself down gently he in examining his arm and shoulder and found that he had not broken his collarbone after all, he had merely broken shoulder.

Opening the first aid case, he reached for a box of painkillers and helped himself to 2 pills which he then immediately took, followed by reaching for a device that injected a serum into the area where there was a broken bone so that it could knit the bone together.

There are however was one drawback it was somewhat painful and the bone knitting process took time.

Ambrose then found out he had many cuts and bruises all over his body, he then decided what he had done was the best he could do and so turned around and flipped open the toolbox.

Inside the toolbox you saw a bunch of various types of tools for maintaining the van but decided to simply take a screwdriver.

Slipping the Scewdriver into a pocket before making sure he had closed the first aid case, before lifting it upwards and letting it slip out the side door of the van, he then followed the box about himself and tumbled to the ground yelling out in pain muttering the word “Intolerable”.

Looking around he saw the scale of devastation and death crucifix had wrought; he had never seen the like before, and he had dealt out his own portion of death himself before and had witnessed it on a number of occasions but this was quite something else.

Moving around the other side of the van he stopped as saw wrecked police Vtol.
    He thought to himself that thankfully for the aircraft’s occupant is hand landed the right way round on the ground, question why was where they still alive.

Stepping forwards he peered into the cockpit canopy of the Vtol some of which was spattered with blood, just about managed to see the pilots nametag which was Major Elisha Glass.

Pressing the canopy’s emergency release button, the Vtol’s canopy swished backwards to reveal Elisha Glassmore clearly inside and the extent of his injuries.

The Majors armour was bathed in blood, but Ambrose could quite clearly see that the life support systems in the armour had some time ago activated and had formed tunicates on his legs to keep him from bleeding to death.

Ambrose also spotted the bloody stump of Elisha’s arm lying on the deck of the cockpit. He also found that further systems in the arm of the armour had kicked in and stemmed the loss of blood from his arm.

Reaching down into the cockpit Ambrose checked Major Elisha’s pulse, and found that most definitely the suits the life-support systems were keeping the major alive though he seemed to be presently unconscious.

Reaching around Elisha Ambrose retrieved the Majors SideArm, as Ambrose rose up he tapped the right side of Elisha’s face saying “Nothing ventured nothing gained Constable” as he tucked the gun into his trousers and climbed down off the Vitol to sit down and lean against the side of the van.

Reverend Marcus Ghent looks around at all the death and destruction around him caused by Crucifix and his machinations, never has he seen such cowards disregard for live and the waist that it has brought.

“The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses”

Then turning towards where he could see crucifix he felt a strange notion in sensation come over him as he held the black desert eagle in his hand, which he then promptly cocked as he sprinted towards crucifix.

“For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness”.

Marcus Ghent the begins breaking into a run his trench coat bellowing behind him.
    Soon as he gets close he rolls over the bonnet of a car ducking behind another which he swiftly moves around until he is off and running again until he is within range of crucifix and braces himself as he fires two shots.
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:59 am

Darrion watches the man in white turn and walk away ignoring him completely. Seeing Nahima step between the man in white and Angel, Darrion quickly says though his link. “Nahima ,step closer to Angel .I’m going to set up a shield around you and angel , it will let stuff out but not in .” Bringing the spear level with his eyes Darrion focuses his will and energy into the spear . The words flow from his mouth , “ Alius clipeum maximum” ! The runes on the blade of the spear glow brightly and a golden shield bubble forms around Angel and Nahima . At the same time the good reverend fires off a few shots at the man in white. Feeling drained from the spell ,Darrion plants the spear into the ground in front of him and leans on it. As the fatigue slowly starts to wear off Darrion thinks to himself ,“well that’s never happened before , I hope those shots he fired actually do something cause I won’t be able to keep this up .”

The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:34 am

The darkness Jacob experienced ended as abruptly as it set in. His eyes shot open and he inhaled sharply. Pain exploded in every nerve in his body, the worst behind his eyes. He took a few seconds to gain some semblance of his bearings. Blinking slowly to help clear the cobwebs he thinks 'Darkken, buddy, are ya there? What hit us?'

Gently rising, slowly so not to increase the pain he was feeling, the memory of what had happened came back.

The wave that hit caused all the damage he was now taking stock of. He could now understand why he was dusting himself off and he clearly recalled how he felt the split second before he hit the ground. The feeling of absolute cold empty death permeated his every senses, including what he saw.

The dead grass, destroyed land and dead bodies. The wreckage and the mayhem. It all hit him harshly. Even the earth he landed on was dead and barren. This angered him greatly. He shifted his his focus to finding the one responsible for this catastrophe.

It took no time to find the man in white. He tried concentrating on the man, but hid pounding headache would not permit it.

"That's a concussion Jacob, taje it easy." Darkken finally replied. "Forgive me for taking so long, the feeling of being dead again isn't a feeling you can instantly wake up from." The words echoed in Jacobs mind, that coupled with being unable to feel the magical energy of the surrounding area caused a feeling of dread to wash over both Darkken and Jacob.

Through the immense dread Jacob began to walk towards Angel and the others. As he was walking he noticed the act if Nahima stepping in front of the man in white and Darrion putting up the sheild then slumping against his spear. He also saw the man with the gun take a couple of shots. Jacobs heart sank as he saw this. 'Anji's assault did nothing, coupled with how he kicked the living shit out of Angel, an extremely powerful being, what chance does his gun have."
    He wondered as he begrudgingly continued foreward.

*********************************************************************************

Anji's eyes opened slowly as she groaned; the pain hit her again. "The only reason she wasn't curled in the fetal position was plain to her. Here pain receptors and everything else from her neck up had rebooted and the rest of her was coming online slowly, she could see the counter in the lower right corner of her vision. "Of course the pain receptors come online now."

Still waiting for her body to boot up and trying to take her mind from the pain Anji tries searching the web for any onformation she could get on the man in white. In mere seconds she found no references to this man, He just appeared out of the blue.

Her search completed as her body finished booting. Ignoring the pain she flips up to her feat, quickly gaining steady footing, she turns to zero in on the man she was told to distract. The feeling of death that she had never thought she'd ever feel flashed in her mind and she shuddered.

Anji watched as he moves ever closer to Angel and Nahima steps between the two. She also sees the field that Darrion erects before leaning on his spear. Not wanting to risk it she takes flight in that direction. In transit she sees the man with the guns fire at Mr. White, she prays that his weapon is more effective than hers were. Her long range scans also bring something else to light. Ambrose is nowhere near Nahima as he was ordered to be. She shook her head. She had another mission at the moment, she was to help defend Angel.

Using her zoomed in vision she pulled out her pistols, switched to lethal rounds, and begins firing at Mr. White, hoping to at least to run interference again. All while still ignoring the growing fear in this mans power.
    boom
    boom

Enter the Dark Hunter - Page 3 Empty Enter the Dark Hunter

Post  boom Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 am

As Cryptic Knight slowly picks up his body off the ground he thinks to himself what was that it felt as if something tryed too pull my soul from me and yet i also felt the hands of fate put it back in my body. confused i feel weakened for some reason the magic is slowly being drained from the wastelands of death.
    i slowly pick up my shield then draw my sword from my belt and look around at everyone to see whoes all up and ready i walk in full defence while i keep most of my attention on the man in white
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 am

There are a myriad of possibilities on how this situation might have turned out. There were only two possible ways this situation could have turned out but on this day, there was only one way it did turn out. He had no clue, he could not sense or feel the long, thought lost and forgotten goddess, Xianal. How could he? If his mind had not been so focused on Angel, so dead set on harming the Star Child, he might have been able to sense the impending danger. He might have been able to avoid the very situation which now happens.

A number of things happens within a heartbeat; Marcus fires two rounds from his weapon which, as he did, glowed in an unearthly light. An unseen force of energy fires from Darrion's weapon, the only clue that its doing anything at all are the runes and sigils which now glow with the same unearthly light as Marcus's weapon. Anji, firing almost in sync with Marcus sends a hail of bullets towards Crucifix. Cryptic Knight stalks warily towards Crucifix while Nahima readies to defend Angel and from the side lines, resting against the van, watches Ambrose.

The unseen force of energy which fired from Darrion's weapon washes unseen and unfelt about Crucifix altering the Dark Ones defenses. Marcus's first round grazes Crucifix's arm less than a blink of an eye later and under any other circumstance, it would have been considered a simple flesh wound. Pain, like he has never felt before rips through his body, blood gushing from the wound as he turns in angered shock and surprise towards his aggressor. The second round slams with incredible force into his left chest and along with a few of Anji's rounds also finding their mark, dark blood spews outwards from numerous wounds,the force of impact slamming him backwards a few feet, where he lands hard upon his back. For the first time since he was born, Crucifix feels real fear as he stares up at the sky, his mind racing for an answer but unable to focus through the pain which now stampedes through his body. His loud scream of fear filled agony echoes loudly outwards, the sudden turn of events taking everyone by surprise.

The man who seemed unstoppable now lay upon the ground bellowing in pain.

Another unseen burst of energy waves out but this time, from Marcus's location while the unearthly light fades from both weapons.

((Okay peeps, just a brief by your characters on the sudden turn of events; shock, surprise, whatever but keep it short and sweet. At the end of whatever your character says, each of them will feel an incredible surge of energy course through their bodies along with the feeling that Crucifix can now be beaten. But in that feeling is another feeling which implies that the characters wait for a moment.))
    hoggj
    hoggj

Post  hoggj Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Reverend Marcus Ghent after firing his gun, looked on in amazement as the black desert eagle he held in his hand, glowed with an unearthly light which soon faded.

He watched as the rounds from his gun impacted with crucifix sending him reeling to the ground.

Marcus stood watching crucifix writhing around on the ground in pain, as he did this he felt surging through his body and incredible surge of energy.

He knew then that crucifix could be beaten, it was then he felt that there was something important about himself; he was a mortal man but now he felt truly like a profit.

Ambrose Carrington watched as stat against the wrecked van, with bated fascination as he watched events on full.

Outwardly he had been momentarily calm but inside he was on tenterhooks, hanging on with grim determination to prevent himself from panicking.

He watched as weapons glowed with the unearthly light and as bullets slammed home into Crucifix, as people advanced upon him.

It was then that he felt a feeling of sublimity, a sense of power flowing through his veins, it was with this feeling that came the realisation that crucifix could be beaten.
    His thoughts of those who faced crucifix dying horribly at the white man's hands soon shortly faded and thoughts of fleeing whilst Crucifix dealt with them also.

He breathed out slowly, realising he had been holding his breath and that his brow was layerd in sweat.

Taking a glance at the wrecked Vtol, which contained the unconscious Major Elisha Glass, he flexed his damaged arm and fingers realising the medicine that he had applied to himself had taken effect and that his arm was good as new.

He then got to his feet, resting one hand against the van as he did so turning to view the group of people who had Crucifix on the ground writhing in pain.
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

OOC: Oh, Elisha, because of the surge of energy will now definitely be stabilized.. Just stabilized, nothing more.

There are many horrified observers on the far outskirts of the battle, people who are scared and frightened, the urge to run, leave, flee causing many to do so, but for some, morbid curiosity keeps their feet planted firmly to the ground, the need to see, to know, to witness the final outcome quelling the urge to run for their lives. Amongst them, a couple of people were able to see through both needs, calling emergency channels, relating to the operators a far more vivid, hostile and dangerous situation than the first call which happened not more than fifteen minutes ago.

The operators do their jobs and mere seconds after receiving the calls, Special Meta Emergency Response teams swing into action, people and Meta beings who are trained and skilled to deal with a situation such as now.

E.T.A. Four and a half minutes.
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 am

Darrion sees the Crucifix go down from the bullets. A feeling of surprise and happiness at the sudden turn of events. But Darrion also knows this fight is not over yet and they must put a stop to this evil bastard. Suddenly Darrion feels a surge of revitalizing energy hit him ,a wicked smile comes across his face lets end this now.
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Nahima was ready. Lightning crackled about her fists, energy spilled from her eyes as she readied for Crucifix's pending assault. She heard the snapping reports of various gunfire from Marcus and Anji's weapons and it the brief moment it took those rounds to arrive at their target, Nahima had wondered if bullets could even affect this man.

Her answer came in her gasp of surprise and look of shock as Crucifix was hit, spun around, launched to land hard on his back where he now bellowed in angry pain. She could scarcely believe her eyes, found it hard to accept the sudden turn of events but the truth was there in the geysers of dark blood which had spewed forth upon the impact of the bullets, dark patches forming upon his clothing from his wounds as he lay writhing upon the ground.

Nahima has little time to marvel over the situation as a rush of power suddenly surges through her, filling her with a purpose and strength she has never experienced before. In a flash of thought, she realizes the man who looked invincible and untouchable was now vulnerable and weak.

Angel could hear all going on around her including the sudden scream of pain which had followed numerous rounds of gunfire. She had strained to get a look, to put a face to the scream, an action which shocked and awed her when she discovered Crucifix writhing upon the ground a very short distance from her position, dark blood staining a once, bright white outfit. Despite this sudden turn of events it did little to dim the the anger, frustration and self pity she was feeling at not having been able to stop Crucifix. She could not escape the feelings of inadequacy and the fact that she believed she had failed her friends and for a moment, Angel had thought of simply ignoring the situation.

A sudden surge of power filled her, strengthened her, refreshed her causing her dark thoughts to fade somewhat, prompting her to get to her feet. As she rose, she could not help feel that the power which suddenly surged through her, felt familiar........

As she gained her feet, Angel suddenly cast her eyes in Marcus's direction.

The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 am

The sight of the man in white hitting the ground after being met with a hail of bullets fills Jacob with a renewed sense of hope. "Looks like the pride came before the fall." He remarks as he continues his approach.

Suddenly, as though he's had lightening injected directly in to his veins he's bursting with renewed energy. It quikly dons on him, "The Element of air has never left, please forgive me." His words finish and the air around his legs begins to pick up. He closes his eyes, letting the energy and the sensation fill him.

******************************************************************************

Anji's eyes bug out as she seems the bullets find their mark, along with some of the bullets from Marcus's hit before hers does.

Anji's eyes zero in on the blooming black yellow flowers ap[pearing on the man in white's clothingm and though she found it sad that it was her lethal rounds that were most effective, she had no problem. She did after all have a mission to perform. That's when she feels the energy fill her and she hears that more back up is on the way. It strengthens her resolve. She emptoes her clips and quickly reloads. With less fear she bursts towards the man in white and takes aim again.
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:07 am

The words coming from his mouth and their meaning are quite clear to those closing around Crucifix; he is shocked and angered over the turn of events but he is far from out of the picture. He lay still, pain like he's never known before, pulses through his body but with a forced effort, he calms himself.

The power to bring him down, to harm him, even with his father's staff could only be done by another of his kind. The good Reverend, Darrion, Angel, none of them here had the power or ability to damage him, let alone even harm him. He knew the other Dark Ones would not dare openly challenge his father, Koranax in such a manner which left only the three former Gods of the Lighted Path; Khismet, Bharana and Phortheea. But he doubted very much it could be them as any action such as harming him would be noticed immediately and bring about harsh repercussions.

He flinches in pain, knows the others are encircling him, but he needed a few moments, a mere slip of time in the great scheme of things to figure out who had harmed him. If it wasn't any of the Dark Ones, or the enslaved trio then who? His first thought is that maybe, the Universe Mother of this realm has done something but he quickly tosses away that thought. Angel was gifted with some of her mother's powers to fill her spot, not to mention that he had visited the cosmic goddess herself and seen just how -out of the picture- she is. No! But if not her, then who?

He turns his head, coughing up dark blood as his eyes focus on the approaching Reverend Marcus. In doing so, fear grips his heart, filling his mind with a level of uncertainty. About the Reverend is a visage, the image of one he has only heard about, one who had betrayed her fellow Gods, one whom everyone had presumed...dead!

The once goddess who was the epitome of courage, honor and wisdom, now known as "The Betrayer" had turned traitor to the other Gods of the Lighted Path, her betrayal causing their final and ultimate defeat. Xianal had hidden herself within her god weapon for millions of years, hiding, escaping notice of the Dark Ones, all the while living with the sorrow, the anguish and the pain of a betrayal she had not wanted to enact but was asked to do so. Though she knew it was for the greater good, turning against her companions and especially her dear friend, Portheea had torn her heart apart.

She now resided within a man who was of good heart and good character and through him, she would bring about ruination to a Dark God who's arrogance and presumption had taken him beyond his position.

"There are dark times ahead, Reverend Marcus Ghent," she whispers into his mind as she glares through his eyes down at Crucifix. "You will soon know the truth! A truth which will much better prepare you for what lies ahead."

A smile turns up the corner of Crucifix's mouth which is followed by chuckling which moves into full out laughter as he continues to stare at Marcus Ghent. He could not help himself. Fear coursed through him as he knew the Betrayer had the power to finish him, so he covered such a feeling with cold laughter, preparing a way to escape.

He had no intention of sticking around but he would bring someone here, though not as powerful as himself, she would shatter hope, destroy love, show little mercy and have no compassion in her efforts to bring about the downfall of this Earth and all who reside within this dimension.

hoggj
    hoggj

Post  hoggj Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Reverend Marcus Ghent looked upon the prone and fallen form of Crucifix; he watched the blood seep from the bullet holes in his body and began to think.

He thought that perhaps what was going; may not be the work of God but then again maybe it had been, nevertheless he would go on quoting scripture as it was what he liked to do.

Marcus was however very aware that Crucifix was looking at him as well as laughing at him; this also included the others who had gathered around and aided in bringing down Crucifix.

The people round and about whom he saw, were relatively familiar to lean on by reputation as members of the round showed he had never met them personally before.

He listened to the voice belonging to a woman echoing through his mind; he listened to the words that she said noting that they certainly had merit.

Marcus looking down upon Crucifix spoke and said "I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength".

Ambrose Carrington put his on the ground and raises himself to his feet, looking behind him he sees flashing lights in the distance.

Turning around to look ahead of him of him, he steadied his breath as he watched the strange looking reverend and members of the ranch gather around the fallen Crucifix.

He was both a little astonished as well as nervous as crucifix began to laugh and wondered what would happen next.
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 am

Darion looks down at Crucifix, everything in his being told him to end this monster right here and now. But he also knew that past history of the Ranch that killing an enemy outright would be frowned upon. He is snapped out of his thoughts by the words of the good reverend. Darion sighs and raises the spear tip from Crucifix’s throat , I should end you for what you did here today, but that would solve nothing everyone should get a chance to repent for what they have done, even you.

Last edited by pyriel32 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:06 am

Jacob makes it close to Marcus as he finishes what he is saying to the man in white. The air gently flows around him, keeping him reminded of it's presence. The man in whites laughter strikes him as odd. It was just so unexpected. "I'd say I see nothing funny about what's going on here, but you don't strike me as the right side of sanity type." Jacob shakes his head in disgust, meanwhile thinking 'What's this psycho going to try next?'

*******************************************************************************

Anji stops her approach once she reaches Angel's side. "Dang girl, you got healed quick, well not totally healed." She says as she gives Angel a quick scan. All the while she keeps her gun trained on the man in white. She had learned a lot about truly evil people, they were unpredictable. His laughter was proving that as they spoke. Two other things ran through her mind as well. The first being where did the energy come from. The second being, where all all the new sensations she was feeling comming from?
    Blackstar
    Blackstar

Post  Blackstar Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Angel and Nahima remained silent as they listen to both Marcus Ghent and Darion speaking to the injured Crucifix. Anji's question is met with a simple, tight lipped nod of the head from Angel, Anji noting that Angel's eyes were quite focused upon the downed figure of Crucifix and that her fists were closed so tightly, the knuckles appeared to be white.

Angel was flush with anger, almost verging on rage as she looked down at the white haired man. She has known anger before but not like this, not to the point that she wished to cause pain, the type of emotional thinking which goes against her very being of who she is. Her dark thoughts were not indicative of a Star Child who was meant to serve life but at this moment, she didn't really care. Crucifix had caused her pain, had easily bested her in their earlier fight and had laid waste to everything about him in a mile radius. He had done it with nary a thought or care for life.

Though Angel was having dark thoughts towards Crucifix, a part of her kept her from moving, from simply stepping forward to bring harm to the downed and injured Crucifix. A part of her, like those around her, were curious to know this strange, powerful being; why he was here, why he had caused so much destruction and what he now found so funny to be laughing.

For now, Angel stood her ground while the storm raged within her mind.

Crucifix hears Ghent's words, hears Darion's threat but appears, for the moment, to focus upon the spear now threatening his throat. For a brief moment, there is a flash of fear in his eyes, his laughter no longer evident but only for a moment. A sinister smile breaks across his face, then suddenly vanishes in a whirling cloud of dark energy, ill feeling energy.

He reappears a few feet away for the encircled group.

"Interesting turn of events. Such a thing would not have happened if not for the one who resides within your weapon," he says pointing to Marcus Ghent's gun. "Interesting that she should appear now but it will not change the course of events." He pauses for a moment,looking himself over. The wounds which were once there are now gone.

He leans upon his dark staff, a smug look etched on his face his eyes flitting between each one there. "Enjoy your victory for now because there will be nothing to enjoy in the near future. You will meet with nothing but failure from this point forward." A dark, chilling smile stretches across his face, his eyes twinkle with a spine tingling foreboding.

"You fools have no clue what is going on, no idea what is happening and it tickles my funny bone that you may very well die without knowing the whole truth and neither of you," he points to Marcus and Darion, "will learn how to use the tools within your hands in time to make any difference."

His voice takes on a dangerous, threatening tone as the forces of powerful magic begin to build up about him. "Have fun with the traitor for she will betray you as she betrayed her own kind. Remember the rules," he suddenly shouts, staring directly at Marcus. "You can tell them some, but not everything."

He suddenly turns on his heels and in two steps his body starts phasing from existence. He stops, glancing over his shoulders, locking a hate filled, venemous stare upon Angel Starr. His smile is filled with loathing, his spoken words filled with poison.

"You have blood on your hands little Star Child, for you will fail your time of temptation. You are the harbinger of fire and death, for you are the image of one who is now tainted with darkness. If I didn't think your existence was a blight upon this universe I might feel sorry for you but I care not. I hope you slaughter everyone around you. I hope you destroy everything which you hold precious and dear."

His hate filled eyes break away from Angel as he takes one last look amongst the group, finally focusing beyond them. "Things are about to turn on all of you. I wish I could stay to enjoy watching each of you fall but I may return to spit upon your corpses when this world, this universe is ablaze with death and destruction."

He turns and vanishes. the air where he once stood shimmers briefly, puffs of dark smoke slowly dissipate into nothing.

Something falls to the ground!
    Emergency vehicles are now pulling on scene. A group of three metas lands not far from the group, the trio taking a moment to survey the destruction about them.

pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 pm

After the man in white leaves Darion leans on his spear and sighs, well looks like he’s running. As the three Meta’s fly in and land next to the group emergency crews start to arrive. Saying though the scarabs “ok folks, if you see an old man with my voice it’s me.” Darion steps backwards into the crowd and mutters “Lorem ipsum” Darion’s appearance changes to that of an older man with wrinkles and a beard, wearing a robe, his spear shrinks and blends into his clothing.
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 am

The feeling of confusion is pushed to the nack of Anji's mind as the words and adtions of the man in white make her angrier than she's been in a long time. "Okay, so this guy causes wonton chaos, talks shit and takes off like a bitch! Typical villain douche baggery!" She suddenly stops as the language she used dawns on her. This to was something uncharacteristic fo her behaviour. She takes a deep breath then turns towards Angel. "He's just a jerk who doesn't know who he's talking about. You're far too awesome to fail anything! Like someone I heard once said, you can only kick so much butt before it's your own at the end of a boot. On top of that, I'm sure he cheated."

Anji pats Angel gently on the shoulder. "Now if you need any help with anything, you let me know." Anji emphasizes the anything on purpose. "I'll be just over there helping the clean up and recovery crews." Anji points quickly before she moves. She walks up to one of the worksers and asks "Where should I get started"

********************************************************************************

"Hey! If there's anyone who's used to working without a clue it's me! And I have a ninety-five percent success rate boy!" Jacob says mere seconds after the man disappears from sight. "Good job Jacob! Want to embarass us further?" Darkken says as he appears on Jacobs shoulder. Jacob just gives him a a dull look.

Jacob turns his attention to Marcus and Darrion "According to him, your weapons are major magic. I'm sure you both know that already though." He points to Marcus "Looks like you just need to fins out who's in yours and you..."He points to Darrion "...Already know what I think about yours." Jacob then looks back to Angel. "And you my dear need not worry about anything he says, psycho jerk villains always talk smack to cause dissention. Divide and conquer, all that horse pucky!"

Darkken's head turns towards what the man in white dropped. "Hey Jake look at that. There's some serious power right therte." Jacob turns his head. Without thinking he walks over and picks it up. "All that training and he still has the odd, oh wow shiney!" Darkken says on the way.

Last edited by The Spirits on Wed May 16, 2012 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    hoggj
    hoggj

Post  hoggj Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Marcus Ghent then looked around he first looked up at the sky, before then casting his gaze in part mostly on Angel Star, but kept the others present in his peripheral vision.

He then spoke as if almost directly to Angel Starr but also to the others present, as well as to himself.

"The storm is coming. I can hear the thunder. Dark days for humankind are drawing near. For the great day of his wrath has come, and who shall be able to stand? I am your sword now, oh Lord, and your will...will be done”.

Marcus Ghent immediately after he had finished speaking; turned sharply on his heel, walking away from the group, to then start walking down the highway.

Ambrose Carrington looked on in almost astonishment as the man in white disappeared in a cascade of smoke.

Ambrose then said out loud to himself "The devil goes away when he finds the door shut against him".

He then started to relax for a moment but was startled when he heard the rather loud sirens of the emergency services; some vehicles rushed past where others came to a stop.

It was then that Ambrose remembered the stable yet critical; Major Elisha Glass in the wreckage of the police aircraft.

His immediate thought was of escape and so he absentmindedly reached for his morning coat, top hat and cane and realised they were vehicle which he had travelled in with Anji and Nahima, which was most likely by now a pile of wreckage somewhere.

His thoughts were cut short when he saw a meta emergancy reponse team neaby, he then wondered if his chances through escape were any good, or would he have two play things by ear and see how things turned out.

In the meantime he swallowed hard smoothed down the front of his waistcoat and straightened his cravat.
    The Spirits
    Admin

Post  The Spirits Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 am

One of the workers points to car near Anji, "If don't hurry and get the doors to that car opened soon, we may loose the people in that car over there. It looks like the driver may have suffered severe head trauma. And we can't really tell about any of the passengers till that happens as well." As the worker finished Anji was already at the door to the car. She looked in and the man in the drivers seat was definitly unconscious. She rested her head against the window to look in for any possible hearts beating and to her relief she had seen three, four bodies laid in the car.

With nary a thought she punched through the window, reached in and unlocked the door, opening it slowly. "Hurry up! Four bodies, three hardly beating hearts! LETS GO!"  Anji stood out of the way as medics made their way to the car to help people out and examine them. She counted one, two, three... four? Her android heart sank. The fourth person, they pulled out was a beautiful woman and she needed immediate medical attention. Anji couldn't help but flash back to the feeling of death she'd had, it was still messing with her processor. She knew the destruction was total. The people, the vehicle and the E.M.T's helping were all miracles of the highest order. She couldn't even pick up any extra geothermal energy. The area was a complete and utter dead zone. What was happening here, now and to her was the fault of that monster and Anji hoped that he would pay dearly. A tear fell lightly down her cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What Darrion said and did finally sinks in for Jacob. "Darkken, did you just... When do I get to learn that kind of magic?" He manages to stammer out as he put what felt like a lock of hair in his pocket. No sooner did he do that could he feel the power Darkken was talking about. "Soon as you learn to turn water in to ice." Darkken turns his head to Marcus "If this were a day such as that, the spirit council would be waaaaaaaay more active my friend."

Jacob puts his fingers over Darkkens beak, closing it. "Yeah, cause they've never kept anything from us before. This time though, they're tell us more. They have to! I'll take the cryptic stuff and analyze it when I have the chance, but now I need straight info!" Jacob looked at Angel and smiled "Well get to the bottom of what ever we can my dear, for you, I promise!" He looked back to Darkken, released his beak and asked "Please, set up a meeting with the council, fast. Right now I have some work to do over there." Darkken just nodded and took of towards the sky. Jacob sighed and wiped his face "Dealing with death and the dead, so not my favourite part of the job description." He said as he made his way to the the edge of the destruction.

Last edited by The Spirits on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    pyriel32
    pyriel32
    Admin

Post  pyriel32 Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Darion now looking like a wrinkled old man in robes walks out of the crowd, he tosses up a silver ball. *SANITAS REPREHENDO*(health scan) Darion says in Latin suddenly Darion could see all death and destruction of the area. A tear rolls down Darions face, they’re all dead. An EMT walks up, what are you talking about there has got to be something alive out there. Darion bows his head, No there isn’t everything and everyone out there is dead. Walking out into the circle of death and looks down at the dirt and sees the even the microbes are dead. My god…..
    hoggj
    hoggj

Post  hoggj Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Reverend Markus Ghent as he starts walking down the Highway towards Reflex City; the woman's voice that had echoed within his head only moments before began to drift and fade as he walked.

It was then that his sight mind began to piece together; what his mind had chosen to ignore, but now his perceptions of what was around him became clear as he allowed himself to register the imagery before him.

As he stopped, he took in the great destruction before him wrought by crucifix; he felt great sorrow within him, at first no words came into his mind of comfort or hope.

"Through this holy anointing may the Lord in his love and mercy help you with the grace of the Holy Spirit".
    "May the Lord who frees you from sin save you and raise you up".

The substantiate knowledge before him was both great and terrible to behold, his mind became empty of thought as he looked around at the twisted and broken wreckage of the vehicles scattered in a a huge swathe as far as he could see.

He soon took a deep breath and began once more to walk steadily forward towards reflex city.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 am